The Happily Ever After Assembly was an organization created for the respect of the treaty signed by all the kings and queens in order that all the kingdoms could live in peace and prosperity. It was founded by the (former) Fariry Godmother in the Golden Age and abolished by Alex in A Grimm Warning. She founded the Happily Forever After Assembly to replace it, and invited the Elf Empire and the Troblins to join as well.
The Happily Ever After Assembly was composed of the monarchs and leaders of the different kingdoms in The Land Of Stories :
- The Northern Kingdom - Snow White and her husband Chandler Charming
- The Charming Kingdom - Cinderella and her husband Chance Charming
- The Sleeping Kingdom - Sleeping Beauty and her husband Chase Charming
- The Corner Kingdom - Rapunzel and her husband Sir William
- The Fairy Kingdom - The Fairy Council
- The Red Riding Hood Kingdom - Red Riding Hood
The rulers of the Elf Empire and the Troll and Goblin Territory were not "invited" to the assembly.
"Sounds like our United Nations," Alex whispered to Conner.